WWGG : Worldwide Gay Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gay forum for men, teens and their parents - Click here to return home!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reporting A Post Or Topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Admin
Jay

Reporting A Post Or Topic Empty
PostSubject: Reporting A Post Or Topic   Reporting A Post Or Topic Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:53 pm

Reporting A Post Or To A Moderator

If you deem a post to be offensive and against the Forum Standards, then you can click on the report button at the top of the topic or post and a message will be sent to a Moderator.

Reporting A Post Or Topic To Me

If you don't receive a reply from a Moderator within 48 hours then PM or email me with your concerns. I will reply within 12 hours, but most of the time, it will be within an hour or so. I will check to see whether a Moderator is dealing with the issue raised, and if not, I will deal with it myself. Safety and security is my main concern. Please report your issue to a Mod first - that's what they're there for!

Pinpointing The Issue

If you report a topic or post then please be as specific as possible. Neither I or the Mods want to spend hours going through every post in the forums. So if there's a problem say which forum, and which thread the post is in. If we can find the problem quickly, the quicker we can deal with it!
Back to top Go down
https://wwgg.board-directory.net

Reporting A Post Or Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWGG : Worldwide Gay Guild :: Site Info :: Using The Forums-
Jump to: