WWGG : Worldwide Gay Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gay forum for men, teens and their parents - Click here to return home!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Admin
Jay

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:58 pm

Registering

The registration process for these forums are fairly straight forward, and at no time will you be charged for registering or using any of the board's features. To register click the register button, then fill in your details. You will have to type in a security code at the end of the form. Once that is complete you will be sent a validation link via the email address you have put down. Once you click that, your account will be activated and you're ready to post.

How To Post

It is very easy to post. You can reply to messages, start new topics or just read other member's posts. To start a new topic, you just have to click the New Topic button at the top of a forum and fill in the details. To reply to a post, you can go into a topic and press reply.

Details

There is enough information here to get you started. There's a lot more to do on the board, so have a look around. If you get stuck or have a question then PM or email me by clicking the link at the bottom of my posts. I will reply as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://wwgg.board-directory.net

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWGG : Worldwide Gay Guild :: Site Info :: Using The Forums-
Jump to: